Yes, I'm gay. I probably was since the day I was born. On my 21st birthday, I sort of had my debut. I came out to my parents. A little drama from mom, and some indifference from dad. An above-average coming out. Almost perfect.

Nine years later, two weeks before my 30th birthday, I found out... I'M HIV POSITIVE.

And so my story begins... I'm BACK IN THE CLOSET.

Wednesday, July 07, 2010

After the Glow

light bulbCondoms. I'll be honest. It's only lately that I've gotten a liking for condoms. Only lately, when I've really needed them.

The condom choices out there are absolutely amazing. From different brands, to different materials, to different thicknesses, to different sizes, to different colors, to different flavors, to different textures and what not. But wait, there's more.

As is, choosing a condom is difficult enough. But then there's one other thing that can be added to the mix... anyone want a glow-in-the-dark condom?



And so I tend to wonder, why would someone be so particular about using a glow-in-the-dark condom? Here are my top 10 theories.


# 10
Because you believe that it can mesmerize your partner into giving in.

# 9
Because it makes your weiner look bigger.

# 8
Because you just don't get the idea of darkrooms.

# 7
Because you don't want your dong in places it's not supposed to be.

# 6
Because you really want to see his or her insides.

# 5
Because you really want to emphasize that it's a bulb.

# 4
Because Meralco rates have gone up insanely.

# 3
Because you've been told you're not very bright.

# 2
Because otherwise, it's not going to be easy to find.

# 1
Because you want to give your partner more than just an afterglow.


Hahaha. Okay fine, but I tried.

But other than the question of why a glow-in-the-dark condom... the bigger question would be... What were three guys doing sharing a tent and having a glow-in-the-dark condom on hand? Hahaha.

Let's think positive... at least they were prepared... for anything.

2 comments:

paci said...

luuuv your theories! haha!
i'll buy one to test and prove them! =)

PinoyPoz said...

Hahaha, thanks Paci! Lemme know what conclusions you reach!