Yes, I'm gay. I probably was since the day I was born. On my 21st birthday, I sort of had my debut. I came out to my parents. A little drama from mom, and some indifference from dad. An above-average coming out. Almost perfect.

Nine years later, two weeks before my 30th birthday, I found out... I'M HIV POSITIVE.

And so my story begins... I'm BACK IN THE CLOSET.

Sunday, August 08, 2010

The Bad Trip

TGIF. Talagang Grabe Isang Friday.

I got asked out by one of the guys I’ve been regularly dating (yes, “one of”… so judge me) to hang out at his place. It was supposed to be that simple.

But noooooooooo. I’ll begin my little “bad” trip here.

I left the house, crossing the street, looking for a trike. I was being watched. A car was parked in front of our house, windows rolled down, the driver staring my way while drinking something from a bottle. I glanced left and right for that elusive trike, and gave him a second look. Yeah, he was staring. It seemed like he was nodding me over, but it was dark. I wasn’t sure. It seemed like he was whistling, but it was noisy. I wasn’t sure. A trike finally came to take me away.

Honestly, I needed to stop myself from looking back at the car. I heaved a little sigh of relief. But in the back of my head, I was thinking that he could certainly follow the trike I was in if he was really interested. He had a chance. And I wasn’t completely averse to giving him that chance.

As I stepped out of the trike, I stood at the corner, glancing back. Sure enough, the car pulled up shortly. He stopped at the corner, and again nodded me over. My mind went berserk. A quickie before a date? Hmmm.

My demons took control. I took a deep breath and walked over. No words. I opened the door and stepped in. He rolled up the windows and drove off. Small talk ensued.

“Dun ka nakatira?”
     “Oo. Ikaw, tagarito ka rin?”
“Hinde, nag-basketball lang kami dun banda.”
     “Ah, okay.”
“Anong trip mo?”
     “Ikaw?”
“Gusto ko lang magpalabas eh. Gusto mo tsumupa?”
     “Okay lang.”
“Kaso baka pawis pawis pa yan ha.”

Little did he know, I had no problem with it. I actually find sweaty, musky men hot. The deal was sealed.

     “Ayos lang.”
“Sige, hawakan mo na.”

I slipped my hand into his shorts as he drove and pulled his dick out. It was stiff already. He grabbed my head and forced me down. A blowjob? While driving? Tsk, tsk, tsk. Talk about unsafe sex. I came back up for air as I felt him turn, parking in front of a row of closed shops. He turned the engine off and reclined his seat. He once again grabbed my head and pushed my face into his crotch repeatedly.

The next motion he made was a tap on my shoulder. I straightened up just before someone passed, almost peering into the untinted windows of the car. We decided to drive off and look for a more strategic place. In a dark, desolate area on a small street of residences, we reassumed the position.

I bobbed up and down his stiff member, his hand occasionally grabbing my head and shoving it down into his pubes. Soon, he was thrusting his hips, driving his shaft even deeper, if that was still possible. His breathing became heavier, his grunts got louder, and his cock swelled against the back of my throat. He pushed me down one last time as he pumped his thick, hot jizz into my mouth.

As I felt his hand easing up against the back of my head, I pulled off and licked him clean one last time. He had cum so far back into my throat, but whatever little I tasted wasn’t bad at all. I licked my lips and gulped the last of it down.

He pulled his shorts up, I wiped my lips against the back of my hand, and we drove off. A few minutes from our little love nest, he pulled over to drop me off. He thanked me and we said our goodbyes, not even exchanging names or numbers or anything. I thought, anyway, he knows where to find me. He had one last thing to say before I shut the car door...

“Malinis ka ah?” Hmm. Was he admiring the way I slurped him up?

“Malinis ka ah? Wala kang sakit?” Toink!

How would you have answered that?

a. “May HIV ako.” Wow, honest!
b. “Meron! Ktnxbye!” Pak! Honest but vague.
c. “Baka ikaw meron?” Wehhh, defensive.
d. “Kung kelan tapos na, tsaka ka magtatanong?” Taray, palaban.
e. “Nasarapan ka naman, diba?” Uyyyyy, avoiding the question.
f. “Tingin mo?” Ano ba, i-test ba?
g. “Wala naman masyado.” Ang saya, mental game.
h. “Wala ah!” Ayyyyy, deny.

So there. Argh, a bad trip for a bad boy. When I’m good, I’m very good. When I’m bad, I’m even better. Someone needs a spanking.

11 comments:

Mu[g]en said...

And then he reads your blog. Toink!!! Lol.

E said...

friend! palaban tyo sa mga escapades natin lately no? Hay salamat at di kana pa-sweet! Welcome to the otherside :-) WE MISS YOU! nyahahahah!

PinoyPoz said...

@Mugen: I wish! Not!

@E: Me? Pa-sweet? Seriously? Halleour!

Ming Meows said...

Well, sya ang nagyaya.

Bruce Kho said...

the answer is e! avoid the question. hahah. looks like competition is getting fierce.

Ex Jason said...

Di ko gets kung bakit siya nagtanong pagkatapos.

PinoyPoz said...

@Meowie: Well, not to blame naman kung sinong nag-aya... it took two to tango lang.

@Bruce: In fairness, ikaw lang ang sumagot ng tanong. Hehe...

@Jason: Actually... di ko rin alam. Maybe underneath all the horniness... paranoia was ready to pounce... not exactly the best order of things.

Anonymous said...

hi dude...your sexcapades was hot ;) but piece of advice..never drink cum coz sperm makes your immune system low..according to what i read ,semen contains an enzyme called Prosta-glandin which is an immuno-suppresent .

drew said...

bro, oral sex is not safe sex. consider using a condom when doing it please...

Anonymous said...

he came inside your mouth? OMG! baka kung anong Opportunistic Infection (Herpes, Candidiasis, HPV, STD etc.) pa makuha mo dun. I suggest JO ka na lang. it's safer to all concerned.

Anonymous said...

OMG! oral sex is NOT safe baka kung ano pa Opportunistic Infection (HPV, Herpes, Yeast, Tulo, etc.) makuha mo dun.

J.O. na lang... it's the safest... and hawak hawak lang ng pole if you must go down there...

You could have passed it on to him. If you have mouth sore. Yeah maliit ang chances pero still the RISK is there. LET US NOT BE IRRESPONSIBLE...

BTW, i attend YFL too. Peace!